Things to know
Check this page for updates!
- Remember towels for both bathing and swimming.
- Rooms are not air-conditioned so you might want to bring a fan.
Please ensure that you have booked and paid for Sunday Lunch & Dinner if you
are staying ‘till Monday. No orders will be taken on the weekend.
- Pack some mosquito repellent. We suggest Peaceful Sleep.
- Although CANSA will have big bottles of suntan lotion at your disposal, you might want to bring your own as well.
- No weapons or drugs allowed. (unless you share with me)
- Should you have any special dietary requirements, email theses requests in advance.
- Bring along some cash for the Bear Market stalls. Most also accept Zapper for payment. There will be some great BEAR merchandise and clothing available. The closest ATM is 10km away.
- Should you want us to make sure that the bar stocks your brand, send us an email.
- No glassware or bottles are allowed at the pool as it can be a hazard. The bar will supply your drinks in plastic glasses.
- In compliance with the liquor license, you are not allowed to bring your own alcohol on the festival grounds. Should you be found in possession of alcohol, it will be confiscated.
- Although all meals are included, except Sunday lunch and dinner that must be per-ordered on the bookings page, snacks and light meals will be available at the venue for the really hungry guys.
- Remember your medication! Either prescription or just a little something to take care of a hangover.
- Anyone attending may enter the Mr BEARFEST competition.
- We have a hanky code! Pick one of the coloured wrist bands to identify weather you’re private property of free for all. You will find these, with the explanation, at the registration table on arrival.
- A disclaimer must be completed by each person entering the premises.
- A confidential medical form will be available at the registration desk, so that in case of an emergency the guys from EMI will be able to get you the best possible assistance. Completing the medical form is at your own discretion.
- Nudity is allowed at BEARFEST, sex in public spaces is not.
- With the compliments of LUBRIMAXXX, an Adult Play Room is there for your enjoyment. Feel free to bring along your toys and fetish gear. Please note that consent is the rule!